£30-33K (pro rat'd)
York, North Yorkshire
A multi sited, award winning Accountants and Business Advisors in York has a rare opportunity for a Part-time Marketing Manager to join them in an autonomous and varied role. This position offers the right individual the opportunity to grow professionally and personally and has been created to help the practice achieve its growth targets. You will be based in the York office although you will occasionally be working with all staff in all offices to help promote services and profile.
You will be a professional, friendly, team player who enjoys working creatively and to the
best of your ability and will be there to deliver marketing communications to both current and potential clients using all relevant media channels.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the marketing budget for 2 brands
- Organisation of regular seminars and client hospitality events.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Updating and developing the website including monitoring search engine optimisation and preparing content.
- Implementing GDPR and e-privacy compliant communications within the business.
- Working closely with external agencies to deliver the agreed marketing strategy.
- Updating the database and management of the CRM system.
The successful Marketing Manager will require at least 3 years’ marketing experience and needs to someone who is happy working on their own initiative and can plan and manage your own workload independently.
Experience of working in a professional services environment would be preferable but not essential.
In return for your hard work and committment, the company offers an excellent benefits package, including 32 days holiday (pro rat’d), flexi time, time banking and a contributory company pension of 3%. They also have a ‘fun committee’ which is responsible for arranging team and social events across the year. The company also encourages its employees to contribute to the success of the business by putting forward your own ideas and initiatives to a management team that listens to and cares about its’ employees.
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142