Compliance & HR Administrator
York, North Yorkshire
Working for a young vibrant company in York near Monks Cross, a new position has been created due to company growth for a Compliance and HR Administrator to join their team.
You will be getting involved in a variety of tasks and be there to support both the Compliance and HR/Finance team with the following:
- Creating & reviewing audit check sheets
- Working alongside an external IT company to review back-ups, ticket logs & system restores
- Checking all the company’s social media accounts and marketing output to make sure everything is compliant and logging it all onto a report
- Reviewing complaints & reporting to the Compliance Manager for sign off
- Completing various internal audits including ISO
- Analysing Trust Pilot reviews & ensuring these are being routinely sent out by the Sales team
- Reviewing company websites & social media platforms to ensure no amendments need to be made & that they remain compliant
- Creating offer letters for all new starters & ensuring all relevant paperwork is in place
- Ensuring all new starters are set up with equipment
- Requesting references for any new starters
- Ordering equipment & stationery for the group
- Group Filing
- Completing & sending the weekly Group Diary
- Completing & sending out monthly Star of the Month requests
The successful Compliance & HR Administrator may not have any direct experience in this area of work yet a keen interest in progressing in one or either department. You will be seeking an entry level, administration-based role which will allow to grow professionally and personally, developing your skills and engaging in a career that will move you forward in these two key areas.
What will you need to have?
- Proficiency in using a computer, especially Microsoft packages
- A sense of humour and a bright, sunny personality and enjoy producing work to a high standard.
- Proactive and not afraid to ask questions!
In return, you will receive the support and camaraderie of a passionate and driven team of professionals and be a part of a ‘work hard, play hard’ organisation which values its employees in a fast paced yet relaxed environment.
Job title: Compliance & HR Administrator
Job type: Permanent, full time
Benefits include: Pension, generous holiday allocation, free parking, full training and excellent career opportunities!
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142