Bookkeeper & Cloud Accounting Senior
York, North Yorkshire
A multi-sited, award winning Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in York has a rare opportunity for an experienced, full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their expanding team in the York office. This position offers the right individual the opportunity to grow within the role and work alongside a professional and friendly team.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to work with different, often long standing clients;
- Processing VAT checklists for review and submitting quarterly returns
- Analysing and reporting on income statement/ balance sheet variances
- Preparing quarterly management reports where necessary
- Performing annual accounting activities including reconciliation of accruals, prepayments and fixed assets
- Reconciling client’s inter-company accounts
- Providing advice and support to clients
- Training clients on use of Xero
The successful Bookkeeper will be an excellent relationship builder with Xero experience; you will also have an enthusiastic, honest and open approach to both colleagues and clients. You will have previous experience of working within a similar role and will want to work for a reputable company in a supportive team.
In return for your hard work, the company offers an excellent benefits package, including 32 days holiday, flexi time, time banking and a contributory company pension of 3%. The company also has a ‘fun committee’ which is responsible for arranging team and social events across the year. The company also encourages its employees to contribute to the success of the business by putting forward your own ideas and initiatives to a management team that listens to and cares about its’ employees.
Full time or 4 days considered
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142