Technical Customer Service Executive
York, North Yorkshire
We are working with TouchRight Software to find an experienced Technical Customer Service Executive. This is an established, Yorkshire-based company with a small dedicated team, who are passionate about bringing the latest technology to the world of property.
Their award-winning software helps letting agents, property managers, inventory clerks and contractors produce property reports with ease, saving up to 50% of their time and adding even more value to their services.
You’ll be at the heart of the customer journey, helping to maintain and grow the TouchRight customer base. The aim is to boost customer loyalty, improve retention, reduce churn, improve revenue and make customers happier and more successful when using the software.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the customer onboarding process from trial through to paying customer
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge to be able to effectively present to clients, either via webinars or over the phone
- Supporting incoming customer queries via Freshchat, Freshdesk, telephone, email etc. to a satisfactory conclusion, within an acceptable time frame
- Supporting customer 3rd party software integrations process including implementation, set-up, training and retention (regular reviews)
- Supporting and coordinating customer product feedback
- Working closely with the Directors to refine and improve processes
- Attending meetings, industry events and conferences as required
Who we’re looking for
- You will enjoy building relationships & solving problems, but prefer preventing them
- Naturally inquisitive by nature; driven to do your best
- Organised and calm, even in high pressure situations; a multitasker
- A passion for the industry - experience working in a property / letting and/or SaaS software and/or training background would be great! (but not essential)
Benefits of the role
Salary £12.80/hr (£25,000 per year)
Flexible working hours based on 8 hours day, Monday to Friday, including a mix of office and home working
Initially 3-month contract role, open to extend and move to permanent
On-going product training
Start date – ASAP
Please let us know why you feel you are suited to this role when you apply.
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142