York, North Yorkshire
We are looking for a permanent, team orientated, hardworking and experienced administrator who enjoys a varied and busy day at work (and a bit of good natured banter) where no two days are the same. Working for an established, German based manufacturing company in York you will be joining a busy, friendly and supportive team of administrators who all ‘keep the cogs turning’
A typical day (although there really never is one) involves the following;
- Order processing, both purchasing and sales
- Providing admin. support to the Directors/Service team
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Supporting the Engineers - Booking hotels, flights etc. dealing with job sheets
- Assisting with the sales invoicing
The ideal Team Administrator will have excellent customer relationship building skills and a good rapport with colleagues and internal departments. Essentially you must be able to prioritise and jump from task to task with ease.
Experience of working with SAGE 200 or similar ERP systems would be great but not essential; you will have the ability to work as part of a team albeit with your own responsibilities. You should also class yourself as having good numerical and literacy skills
The successful Team Administrator will be:
- Organised & efficient with the ability to work in a polite, efficient and professional way even when working to tight deadlines
- Proactive, with the ability to demonstrate a flexible working attitude
- IT Literate – MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel
In return you will be working within a busy and friendly team in a ‘family feel’ environment where team working is at the heart of their success. This is a job for life for the right person; the company has a very low staff turnover as everyone loves working there!
- Salary £18K
- 20 Days Holiday (after 5 years goes to 25)
- Private Healthcare after 2 years
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death Benefit
- Free parking
- Profit/performance related bonus
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142