£24-34K based on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Service Technician on behalf of a construction equipment supplier in Leeds that specialises in the Hire, Sale, Repair, and Calibration of survey and safety equipment. You will be responsible for repairing and calibrating construction lasers from both their customers and hire fleet.
A typical day will involve the following:
- Repairing, servicing and calibrating equipment
- Maintaining the procedures for the correct service and calibration of equipment
- Providing telephone support to customers
- Maintaining adequate stock of spare parts.
- Complying with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with other departments.
- Working within the procedures defined by the Company's Q.A. systems.
- Attending internal and external training courses as and when required.
- Experience within the hire and survey industry
- Computer literate
- An understanding of electronics and the use of multimeters and other test equipment
The successful Service Technician will also have the ability to use initiative, make decisions and think outside the box. You will also have the ability to follow manufacturer’s instructions/guides.
Training on the instruments and systems will be given both in-house, and by manufacturers for official manufacturer certification.
Salary: £24-34K (depending upon experience)
Hours: 7.30-5pm Mon-Fri
Holidays: 21days plus BH
Other benefits: Free parking, pension, certified training.
Interview date: 22nd October
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142