IT Support Analyst
Scarborough, East Yorkshire
Senior Technical Services Analyst / IT Support
One to One Recruitment is proud to be working with an established, large yet friendly company near Scarborough. This company is an industry specialist based in North Yorkshire that works with large utility providers throughout the UK.
The atmosphere in their office is fun, friendly and rewarding with something always going on to entertain and motivate staff. They offer the best training and support, so they can offer opportunities to build a long and happy career.
What you can expect as a Senior Technical Services Analyst
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Technical Services Analyst / IT support with proven experience of supporting and improving the IT service. The role will be to provide user service support covering first, second and third line technical issues raised by the business. Playing a vital role in maintaining and improving IT service by working closely with the 1st and 2nd line analysts. You will help monitor IT systems whilst also providing day-to-day support.
The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to communicate effectively and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment as the job is varied with IT support, (1st, 2nd and 3rd line) technical issues. In addition to managing and getting involved with ongoing projects and system installations.
To become a Senior Technical Services Analyst / IT Support you will need:
- Proven track record of delivering in a technical services/senior technical services role.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi task
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines and own problems through to resolution.
- Ability to administer and maintain a Microsoft (Server and Desktop, Exchange, Active Directory) physical and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of the operation and management of communications networks.
- Experience of working with WAN and LAN communications protocols e.g. TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of backup technologies/Anti-Virus Products/Storage Area Networks
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in IT support
- Organised, self-motivated and hard-working Individual
- A desire to succeed and grow within the UK Servicing Division of the Group
The successful candidate will receive:
- Starting salary of £24,500.00 (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday (including 8 bank holiday days). Plus, your Birthday off!!
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Employee Assistance programme - We understand that life has a lot of stresses. Which is why we will provide you with a complimentary professional assistance in resolving a range of personal issues.
- Regular team building, competitions and fun days.
- Perkbox - Providing you with staff discount on various products and services
- Credit Check - A full Credit and CCJ check will be carried out on all successful employees.
- Basic Disclosure Check - To ensure a safe working environment.
- References - 2 Employer references will be required.
Keywords; technical / IT support / analyst / systems / communications
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142