Senior Customer Account Executive
Brigg, North Lincolnshire
An innovative, award winning, friendly and passionate business within an hours’ drive of Scunthorpe, Hull, Doncaster, Goole etc. is seeking an experienced, customer orientated sales individual to work as part of their vibrant customer sales team.
This company operates and supplies a high quality and well-known product to their customers across the UK; you and your team members are there to maximise sales by talking to existing customer account holders, taking orders and promoting any new products whilst giving excellent customer service across a wide range of independent customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Account managing a portfolio of customers, you will be developing and maintaining relationships with them ensuring they are taking advantage of the companies’ full range of products available to them.
- By liaising with different internal departments, you will be making sure that your customers’ requirements are being met and will be managing your customers’ accounts all the way through from purchasing to actual payment, and making sure that you are in regular contact with them to ensure they are happy.
- Undertaking additional duties and tasks as requested by your line manager to ensure that the team works as effectively
- Be actively involved in the Induction process for new team members
- Act as a ‘buddy’ to colleagues as and when required following Induction & additive training
- Preparing call details for team meetings and reviewing call stats as part of the feedback process to the team
- Supporting and leading the team to offer direction and guidance in the day by day tasks
- Reviewing and identifying where the administration role can be most effective in the support of the team
- Communicating issues, concerns, areas to address in the everyday back to the Manager
- Acting as a leader, by helping colleagues with queries, challenges and adhering to best practice
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have excellent customer service skills and who can sell up and sell extra when taking a customers’ order.
Ideally you will have some form of sales experience, either face to face or office based (including retail). Essentially you will have customer service experience and excellent communication skills. You will be self- motivated and well organised and if you have a sense of humour and a happy, up-beat manner you will fit right into this small, professional and passionate team.
In return, this growing and innovative company can offer exciting and clear career progression, a modern working environment with a unique customer offering and a fantastic, supportive and approachable management team.
Excellent benefits include:
Flexible holiday trading scheme, cycle to work scheme, critical illness insurance, gym and restaurant discounts and many more!
Job type: Permanent, full time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142