Project Officer - London
Due to even further expansion of this fabulous organisation, we are once again proudly working with STEM Learning in York to find an experienced Project Officer (part or full time) to join their progressive and world leading organisation which supports STEM education across the UK, this role can be based in London or York.
With excellent communication, prioritising and planning skills, you must have experience of working simultaneously on multiple projects, at different stages, and have the ability to switch from one to another. The ability to write concise complex reports and proposals supported by excellent IT skills is also required.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Coordinate the growth and development of the STEM Centre’s online resource collection
- Build on STEM Learning’s previous success to grow their commercial educational resource development work and explore other commercial opportunities
- Working with others across the organisation, STEM Learning’s Network, the STEM community and beyond to support efforts to increase the 'reach’ of and levels of engagement with physical and eLibrary resources, so as to maximise their collective impact on STEM teaching and learning, and embed use of such resources within learning environments
- Provide high quality project officer support to STEM Learning’s wider enrichment and enhancement projects
The successful Project Officer will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or with relevant project/contract management experience gained within a relevant environment.
- Experience of monitoring budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience of report writing
- A proven ability to interact effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An appreciation and understanding of STEM education and a commitment to the vision and mission of STEM Learning
Remuneration and benefits
Salary Circa £29k dependent on experience. Appointment to this role enables access to the USS pension scheme, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of staff benefits. Some UK travel will be required to fulfil these roles.
Closing date: 22nd March 2021
1st Interviews: 26th March 2021
2nd Interviews: 1st April 2021
* Please apply directly to One to One Recruitment at STEM Learnings request *
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142