One to One Recruitment are working on the behalf of STEM Learning Ltd to find a dynamic permanent, full time, Project Manager who has a confident, outgoing manner with excellent relationship building skills.
Working for this interesting and established, UK wide, not for profit organisation based in York, you will be working as part of a passionate team involved in the effective and efficient operation of a large training and education related programme which impacts on young people, schools/colleges, community groups volunteers and employers.
You will directly contribute to the work of the National Centre for Computing Education, a collaborative partnership involving STEM Learning Ltd, BCS and Raspberry Pi, supporting a range of cross-cutting activities ensuring best practice contract and project management across the consortium.
This role will initially be focused on coordinating the communications and digital work for NCCE providing project management expertise to support effective delivery across the partnership.
The successful Candidate will have the following:
- Project management experience within the commercial, not for profit, voluntary or the education sector
- Experience of working with remote colleagues and/or stakeholders, or if you have experience of working as part of a consortium.
In return you will be working in a stimulating environment; if you have ideas and want to see them come to fruition this is the place to be! There is always something new happening and you will be continuously challenged with the support of a terrific team!
Excellent benefits include:
- A fantastic contributory pension scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A wide range of staff benefits including salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, health cash back plans, free eye tests and pension advice vouchers.
- Excellent learning and professional development opportunities to enhance career development.
STEM LEARNING REQUESTS THAT ALL CANDIDATES APPLY DIRECTLY TO ONE TO ONE RECRUITMENT.
Closing date: 24th February
Interviews: 4th March
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142