York, North Yorkshire
We are looking for Procurement Administrator to join a York based charity on a 3 -6 month temporary, full time hours booking basis. You will be supporting the organisation within the Payable and Procurement Team to ensure that goods and services and processed efficiently and in line with policy and appropriate financial controls.
Your role will include the following;
- Running the new supplier onboarding process including supporting some risk analysis and issuing new supplier letters
- Maintaining the contract register for the organisation and send out reminders when contracts or contractor documents need to be renewed
- Carrying out category spend analysis by reviewing invoices and identifying areas of spend to be reviewed e.g. Uniforms etc
- Tender administration and record keeping
- Point of contact for the organisation on procurement queries and support for any training delivery
- Sorting the suppliers into categories, as advised by the Procurement Manager
- Provide general and project administration for procurement activities. Upcoming project work may include IR35, incorporation communications with suppliers, contract management audit, and procurement health check.
- Setting up new grant contracts on the finance system and reviewing grant invoices
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Using Excel to collate information ad reports
You will ideally have had experience in the following;
- Excellent working knowledge of IT packages, including Excel and Office Suite
- Experience of working with internal database systems
- Positive and friendly approach when dealing with internal staff and external suppliers
- Finance or procurement experience would beneficial but not essential
- You will also have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines, excellent attention to detail as well as good literacy and numeracy skills.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142