Part Time Sales & Marketing Administrator
£19500 - £22K
York, North Yorkshire
A new opportunity has been created for a permanent, part time (16-20 hours/week) Sales & Marketing Administrator to work for a small and successful engineering based company in the Clifton moor area of York.
As the company is growing, the main purpose of this role is to generate new clients and leads for the consultants through different marketing channels including social media, mailshots, direct mail and telephone contact.
A typical week will include:
- Conducting intelligent research on LinkedIn etc. (sales navigator) to identify new clients for the MD and consultants to approach
- Creating and sending marketing campaigns to a UK based client list through mailchimp
- Creating social media posts and newsletters
- Updating and amending all client information on Excel
- Assisting with google adword campaigns
- Identifying prospects and decision makers
- Arranging calls on behalf of MD with prospects
- Working hand in hand with the administrator covering general admin. tasks in her absence
In return you will be able to make this role (and grow it!) into your own and be a part of a niche, owner managed business working with a small conscientious and dedicated team with exciting growth plans.
Salary £19,500 - £22K dep upon experience
Hours – Flexible, 16-20 hours/week
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142