Part time Purchase Ledger Assistant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
One to One Recruitment are working in partnership with James Hare in Leeds to help them recruit an experienced, part time, purchase ledger clerk.
James Hare are a very well established (1865), family-run company based in Leeds city centre and are Britain’s leading silk specialist. The company is still owned and run by the Hare family, producing luxury textiles for the demanding world of fashion and interiors. Firm favourites with leading designers and decorators, James Hare luxurious fabrics are famous worldwide.
As the part – time purchase ledger clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Matching, checking, scanning and posting all purchase invoices onto the computerised accounting system
- Resolving discrepancies and queries with suppliers
- Chasing up late invoices not sent in by suppliers on time
- Reporting to the company accountant on all purchase ledger matters
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and enjoy working autonomously.
You will also have the following:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Be deadline orientated
- Have high attention to detail
- Have the ability to prioritise, excellent organisational skills and the confidence to challenge
You should be switched on and reliable, personable and approachable, with the desire to help push this company onwards and upwards into the future.
Salary circa £18-20K FTE
Hours – 15-20 hours/week
Benefits include; 20 days holiday (pro rat’d) plus BH (increases with service), contributory pension.
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142