Part or Full time Administrator
York, North Yorkshire
One to One Recruitment are working with STEM Learning Ltd to find an exceptional administrator to join this dynamic and diverse, central administration team based in York on a part time, permanent (20 hours/week) OR full time, permanent (37 hours/week) basis.
Working within an open plan office (and as part of a central support administration team), your days will be varied, interesting as well as fast paced. They will involve working with all existing administrative processes and procedures, in-house systems, databases and MS Office packages;
Your role will include the following:
- Maintaining & developing all administrative processes and procedures for STEM Learning CPD and projects, including support to remote CPD sessions
- Event administration and management
- Booking accommodation and meeting rooms
- Word processing, inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with internal and external customers by email, telephone and face to face
- Uploading marketing, course and event information onto a bespoke booking system
- Project administration including the provision of reports and analysis of data
- Contracts administration in support of their engagement with external consultants and other service providers
To be successful in your application you may just have a couple of years’ experience in administration or over 20 years! We welcome wide ranging backgrounds and sector experience, you must however, have the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly and efficiently and be a good communicator both written and over the telephone.
The perfect applicant for the role of Central Support Administrator will be solution orientated and quick on the uptake! Sound IT, administration and communication skills are also essential.
You should be dynamic and be the type of person who goes that extra mile. In return this company can offer training and development, 30 days holiday (pro rat’d if part time) plus bank holidays and a wide range of staff benefits including a great pension!
Salary: £15-21K (depending on exp. pro rat’d if part time)
Closing date: 2nd November
Interviews: 9th & 10th October
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142