This global company is now looking to continue the success of its operations in the UK by opening new offices in Leeds. We are working closely with the UK Operations Director to recruit an Office Manager who can help support the achievement of operational aims for the UK subsidiary, with a focus on quality, accuracy and efficiency.
This is a new and pivotal role designed to assist them with their growth plans and to start up and create UK systems, processes as well as continuous improvements to the customer journey. The Office Manager will eventually recruit a small team around them to ensure the smooth running of the overall administrative operation of the UK business as a whole.
• Staff management as well as training, performance and development of individuals
• Setting up and continuously improving policies and procedures
• Generating quotes, purchase order processing, stock ordering and invoicing
• Planning, scheduling and managing workloads
• Co-ordination and relationship building with Swiss Head Office
• Handling and resolving customer invoice issues and disputes efficiently
• Compiling reports and proposals
• Co-ordinating and KPI monitoring of external partners (IT, Accounts, Finance, logistics etc.)
• The provision of finance administration and reports to support business needs and for Directors’ information
• Dealing with correspondence, sampling and stationary and the general running of the office.
This is a fundamental role for the business so you will need experience in all of the above, in particular, it will be ideal if you have set up a new office previously as well as set up new systems and processes.
The Office Manager who will secure this role will have demonstrable Office Management experience (3-5 years) as well as:
• Commercial acumen
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Confident, polite and friendly manner
• Calm resilient and resourceful even under pressure
• Proficient with MS Office especially Word, Excel and CRM (Salesforce)
• Honest, positive and willing.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays rising after 2 years of service
DIS, private healthcare and a generous contributory pension
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142