Marketing & Investment Administrator
York, North Yorkshire
Are you a bright and focussed person looking for a career with a growing company?
Is it important to you that you work for a company that values its employees, offers full professional training, qualifications and personal support?
A rare opportunity has become available for a Marketing & Investment Administrator to join this established and successful Asset Management Company in the heart of York city centre, to implement the marketing initiatives and provide administrative support to Portfolio Managers, working closely with the Investment Administration team. This is a varied (and new) position that has been created in line with the companies’ growth plans.
Your typical day will include the following:
- Assisting with the creation of compelling campaigns, developing strong marketing strategies and designing effective social media plans and content
- Assisting the Directors in defining and managing the company brand
- Creating content providing search engine optimisation for the website
- Monitoring and managing social media
- Preparing presentations and reports for marketing purposes
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions, processing investment trades and associated transactions and other ad-hoc client and investment administration tasks.
- Assisting portfolio managers on trading
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Helping with general queries from clients, third parties and other staff members by email or telephone
To be a successful applicant you will have the following:
- A desire to work within this sector
- An ability to prioritise and focus
- Excellent Excel, written, numerical, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A team-based approach
- Marketing experience or a marketing graduate
- Able to work on own initiative within a regulated environment.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Hours: 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142