Machine Control Fitter, Midlands
Machine Control Fitter – Based Midlands – working Nationally
We are delighted to be supporting an independent and successful construction equipment supplier with the recruitment of a Machine Control Fitter to join their busy technical solutions team.
This superb opportunity comes with full-certified training and all the tools and resources to be successful in this role.
Working as part of a tight-knit team, where no two days are the same, you will be able to manage your own time and have a highly flexible approach to work. Whilst based from home, you will be required to visit the midlands depot for stock and training and therefore the ideal candidate will be based in this region. Whilst most of the projects will be in this region, the role will require you to work nationwide for training and team-cover.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the team to understand priorities and projects for the week ahead
- Dealing with customers face to face and managing expectations in line with the companies ‘customer first’ policy
- Assessing technical requirements and fitting machine control systems
The ideal machine control fitter will:
- Have prior experience as a plant mechanic or HGV mechanic or background in mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of hydraulics
- Be an inquisitive learner with the ability to follow detailed user guides
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Possess a strong work ethic and eye for detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Be happy to travel and enjoy flexible working days
- Have the resilience to be able to deal with a demanding construction environment
- Full clean driving license and CSCS card advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate - full certified training will be given, a fully expensed van and all the tools required for the role.
Hours: 7.30am – 5pm (flexible approach to working hours required due to nature of industry)
Holidays: 21days plus BH
Other benefits: Van, pension, certified training
Interview Dates: w/c 23rd November
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142