Learning Technology - Contract
One to One Recruitment are working with STEM Learning Ltd to find a creative Learning Technologist on an initial 9 month fixed term contract.
STEM Learning’s Online CPD Programme is an essential part of their integrated offer for teachers, technicians and volunteers working in STEM subjects. This role will give you a unique opportunity to make a creative contribution to a substantial professional learning programme with an impressive international reach.
You will have a passion for conveying ideas and enabling learning through online media and will be creating multimedia assets for their online and remote CPD and CPD Taster activities, and supporting technical aspects of CPD delivery.
The successful Learning Technologist will be responsible for the following:
- Recording, editing and producing multimedia assets, including liaising with internal and external subject matter experts and delivering a professional standard of output;
- Building online courses including converting authored content into suitable formats for online learning, proof corrections and technical quality assurance;
- Managing online CPD assets, including identifying opportunities for repurposing assets and creation of social learning content and significant income generation.
STEM Learnings online CPD programme is responsive and innovative - runner up ALT Learning Technologist Team Award 2019. Their current priorities are CPD Tasters and income generating remote and online CPD.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate your technical skills, attention to detail, and experience gained within a fast paced, professional media or educational environment. You will be resilient, enjoy problem solving and be able to confidently collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
The role of LearningTechnologist will suit:
- either an experienced learning technologist with excellent media development skills,
- or a digital media specialist with excellent technical capabilities and experience of working in or alongside the education or training sector.
Your highly-developed communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to communicate specialist information to a non-technical audience and enable subject matter experts to present ideas effectively through video and other media. They use a number of content creation applications and online platforms and work in a fast paced environment! You won’t need experience in all the tools they use, but if you have expertise in some and are keen to upskill they will support your learning.
Salary: £26-30K pro ratd
Benefits include: 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme with a current employer contribution of 21.1%, flex working, EAP & various salary sacrifice benefits options
Closing date: 18th November 2020
Interviews: 23rd November
PLEASE APPLY TO ONE TO ONE RECRUITMENT DIRECTLY AT STEM LEARNINGS’ REQUEST
Html/audio production/multimedia/digital media/learning technologist
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142