Learning & Development Coordinator
£23.5 - £25K
A forward thinking, customer service based, large and expanding company situated in Malton, North Yorkshire is currently seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator to join them on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, (full time hours) in their Learning and Development team.
This company are proud to be recognised as a leading specialist in their industry, the atmosphere is fun, friendly and rewarding with something always going on to entertain and motivate their staff.
What your working day as a Learning and Development Coordinator will look like:
- Utilise product knowledge (or learning best practice) for effective delivery of agreed training solutions to support the operational training need/s.
- Assist in the design high quality training materials using leading edge learning techniques, which meet individual and business needs.
- Effective evaluation of training programmes to provide evidence of a return on investment and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain training materials to ensure all information is up to date, accurate and reflective of course attendance.
- Undertake personal development activities of your own to ensure operational and industry best practice is both in-depth and up to date.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar job role and have excellent listening and coaching skills. You will be responsible for assisting with the preparing, delivering and supporting the evaluation of learning experiences.
Essential skills & experience include the following:
•Strong IT skills in MS office including Word, Outlook and Excel
•Great attention to detail
•The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
In return, the successful Learning and Development Coordinator will receive:
•Full training on the company and its’ policies and systems
•28 days holiday plus your birthday!!
•Contributory Pension Scheme & Employee Assistance programme
•Perkbox – Providing you with staff discount on various products and services.
•Dress down Fridays
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142