£17K - £21K
Due to expansion, our nationally (not for profit) based client is looking for an exceptional administrator to join a dynamic and diverse, central administration team who work to provide administration support to the whole organisation from their head office in York.
Your days will be varied, interesting as well as fast paced and will involve working with all existing administrative processes and procedures, in-house systems, databases and MS Office packages;
- Event administration and management
- Booking accommodation and meeting rooms
- Word processing, inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with internal and external customers by email, telephone and face to face
- Uploading marketing, course and event information onto a bespoke booking system
- Project administration including the provision of reports and analysis of data
- Contracts administration in support of their engagement with external consultants and other service providers
- Supporting accredited CPD course processes
To be successful in your application you may just have a couple of years’ experience in administration or over 20 years!
We welcome wide ranging backgrounds and sector experience, you must however, have the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly and efficiently and be a good communicator both written and over the telephone.
The perfect applicant for the role of Hub Administrator will be solution orientated and quick on the uptake! Sound IT, administration and communication skills are also essential.
You should be dynamic and be the type of person who goes that extra mile. In return this company can offer training and development, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of staff benefits including a great pension!
Part or full time hours available!
Closing date: 30th July
Interviews: 6th August
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142