Document Controller - Malton
£22 - 23K
Malton, North Yorkshire
A forward thinking, successful, large and expanding company situated near Malton is currently seeking an initial 12 month contract with a view to becoming permanent, full time, Document Controller role to join an existing compliance team.
This is a new role so this is an opportunity to make this position your own (with support) but will allow you to work autonomously.
This company are proud to be recognised as a leading specialist in their industry, the atmosphere is fun, friendly and rewarding with something always going on to entertain and motivate our staff.
What your working day as a Document Controller will look like:
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of company documents.
- Controlling the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copies of formal documentation.
- Reviewing and maintaining the accuracy of records, documents and policies to ensure they are up to date.
- Where editing of information is necessary, you will submit changes to a Subject Matter Expert (SME), ensuring documents are reviewed and approval obtained from a member of Senior Management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar job role and have strong administration skills to support the company in ensuring the filing system is up to date and compliant, ensuring that the management system is maintained and that document support is provided across the company.
Essential skills & experience include the following:
- Strong IT skills in MS office including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload
Previous experience working within a similar role and experience of using Electronic Document Controls Systems is also required.
In return, the successful Document Controller will receive:
- Full training on the company and its’ policies and systems
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday!!
- Contributory Pension Scheme & Employee Assistance programme
- Perkbox - Providing you with staff discount on various products and services.
- Dress down Fridays
- Hours: 8-4pm or 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: £22-23K
Interviews: WC 7th October
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142