York, North Yorkshire
This is a fantastic, opportunity to join a fast paced, friendly and dynamic company predominantly to provide a full administrative support to the business in a compliance capacity. Working alongside the Group Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking the necessary due diligence to ensure the company adheres to all compliance and regulation within the sector.
Your day will be varied and will involve the following:
- Conducting file checks on all orders within different areas of the business
- Assisting with gathering evidence for audits
- Preparing the necessary paperwork for approval, conducting checks and requesting and chasing external suppliers and partners for relevant paperwork
- Assisting in the implementation of staff training
- Undertaking analysis on audits, customer service levels and staff training
- Assisting to create internal policies and procedures
- Monitoring marketing
- Creating and updating reports
The successful Compliance Administrator will ideally have a little experience within an office environment although you will be given full training if you have the right attitude, are computer literate, and, can demonstrate problem solving skills & an inquisitive nature.
It is also essential that you have the following;
Common sense and the ability to analyse and interpret
Have good communications skills
Good IT skills including Word and Excel
Great attention to detail and a willingness to learn
You should have a bright, energetic, sunny personality and enjoy producing work to a high standard. You must also have a good sense of humour, be proactive and not afraid to ask questions!
The right person for this role and company will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and down to earth personality. They are looking for an individual who has a strong work ethic who is team oriented.
In return, you will receive the support and camaraderie of a passionate and driven team of professionals and be a part of a ‘work hard, play hard’ organisation which values its employees in a fast paced yet relaxed environment.
Interviews: Friday 16th & Monday 19th August
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142