Assistant Storage Manager - Oxford
Up to £26k OTE
We are working with an exciting and expanding national Storage business who are seeking an Assistant Store Manager for their busy Oxford Storage facility. The organisation provides accessible storage for both businesses and for the general public. For those moving house or those just needing some extra space to store items then space can be leased at low cost in a safe and secure way. They also have a small shop that sells associated packaging items.
The organisation has a very supportive management style and with good reviews, they also have a great reputation!
In this role as Assistant Store Manager you will be:
- Providing a great customer experience both on the phone and face to face
- Report into the Store Manager (You are a team of 3)
- Following up on all overnight website enquiries and converting any prospects into storage customers
- Daily checking of units making sure that all is secure
- Selling items in the retail shop
- Chasing customer payments
- Gaining customer reviews on your service
- Making sure the storage facility is neat and tidy for your customers
To be successful in this role of Assistant Store Manager you will need:
- A confident personality with good customer service skills
- Experience in a sales role (this is not hard sales but keeping customers happy and increasing sales is important)
- Ability to work in a small team
- Have a responsible and self motivated attitude (and support your manager)
- Driving license (desirable)
In return you will be working within a supportive management structure
- Salary scale -£22-£23k plus monthly and yearly bonuses (OTE of £26k upwards)
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days) and Bank Holiday
- Healthshield plan (covering medical needs)
- Pension scheme
Hours – 37.5 hours per week (8.30am to 6pm on a split shift basis) alternate Saturdays (10 - 4pm - but always with two days off per week).
Full structured training provided..you need to be supported to succeed!
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142