Easingwold, North Yorkshire
One to One Recruitment are working exclusively with the British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA) based in Easingwold to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join a supportive and collaborative team. Assisting the Head of Finance and Operations, you will be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day processing of the accounts function.
A typical day will look like this:
- Banking of receipts
- Maintenance and reconciliation of cash books
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
- Preparation of debtors lists
- Credit control from sending out monthly statements to collection of outstanding debts
- Carrying out month end procedures sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Reconciliation of Membership receipts
- Processing monthly and ad hoc payment runs
- Maintaining and balancing petty cash account
- Monitoring and reconciling expense accounts
- Preparation of financial reports at month and year ends
- Attending member events as directed
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Either studying or wanting to study a recognised accountancy qualification (full support will be given, financially as well as from a time perspective)
- Office experience and knowledge of using an accountancy-based package (ideally sage)
- Good organisational, written and verbal skills
- Good communication abilities & attention to detail
In return you will be working for a company that encourages professional and personal development within a supportive and helpful team of individuals as well as…..
Free parking, flexibility, 33 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, death in service as well as a constant supply of biscuits and ice lollies.
Early finish Fridays! (4.30pm)
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this wonderful opportunity in more detail.
Get in touch!
Give us a shout - call 01904 769142